Blog 6: postgraduates studies

To be honest, I don´t know how to start this entry because i`ve never think about do a  postgraduate course. And the fact that are masters, diplomat, specialization, and more and more, put me in a position that Im not clear about what I would like to take. 


I read on the internet that postgraduate students experienced various personal challenges during their enrolment, which were related to finances, employment, family and accommodation.
So in the future, if I want to do it,  I will do it when I have my degree, my personal space and above all money. All this because I will no longer "gratuidad", and it is not fair that my parents have the pressure of my studies when they are old.



The obstacles I see of doing a postgrade it`s mostly the money, a it´s like pay a "second carrer" and If you don´t have a good situation its almost imposible to do.

but if it is a postgraduate degree, which I really like, and I want to study even if I have no money, I would go to the university of Chile, which is where I would like to study my postgraduate degree, and I would ask for help and financing. 
If they said no, I would go to the bank to borrow money, or in the worst case, study with the CAE.  


But, step by step now. Nowadays im focus on finish my architecture carrer and have a job that put  me a smile in my face everyday day in the morning.