Panguipulli, the best holidays ever.



I remember waking up at 7:30 in the bus on the middle of the highway when my friend, who was sitting next to me, told that after 12 hours of traveling we had finally arrived to the nicest place I have ever been, Panguipulli, in the XIV region of Chile.

With 17 years old I was part of the chorus of my school that year, where Cristina was our vocal coach, who also was the boss of the musical area in 4 more colleges!
Panguipulli is located almost 10 kilometers to the northwest from the city of Valdivia, in the Los Ríos Region, and it´s also known as "the city of roses" for the big rose bushes that you cand find everywhere. Can you imagine how beautiful that is?




We spend 3 weeks there, the first week we did activities and vocal practice, in my case, in the morning I took a class where they teach you how to play drums, and after that class, another class where they teach you how to sing safely, also, after lunch, we practiced with all the chorus the songs we were singing for the next 2 weeks there.

The next 2 week we went and sang in different part of Panguipulli, we sang near of the lake, in the central house, in a theater, even in the central church of the city!




This was an unbelievable experience, I made a lot of friends, I sang in places that I never think i would ever meet, and I even had the opportunity of caress and feed a sheep! It´s the best think I ever did.